Monday, September 30, 2002

Yikes!

It's been over a week since I've written anything here. The big event that I was working toward is now behind us, it happened this weekend. Today, we clean up the debris from this year's weekend and start working on next year's.

And I have a cold. A lousy stinking headcold. At least my allergies aren't bothering me though. On Friday, remnants of Tropical Storm Isidore hit us, while we were setting things up in a large tent. The dampness and cold have taken their toll and everyone's sick today. Fortunately, the weather was absolutely glorious on Saturday and Sunday. It's hard to believe that it's all over for another year but it seemed that a good time was had by most (some folks will not admit to having had fun but you can't please everyone, can you?) and most importantly, we survived!

Yay!

No comments: