Friday, October 04, 2002

Yay, my cold is almost totally gone!! Thrilling huh?

I booked off today and Monday from work. Spent the best part of today running errands and tomorrow we're heading out on a road trip. We're not exactly sure where we'll end up but that's part of the fun. I stopped by CAA and got a huge bag full of guide books and picked up some US cash at the bank so we could even go south of the border if we feel like it. We're sort of toying around with the idea of heading to Atlantic City or Philadelphia if not New York or Boston. Wherever we end up will be fine with me. Fortunately, we're only a six hour drive from either NYC or Boston. Last time we went to New York, we ended up staying the night in Atlantic City and loved it.

In the meantime, I'm just tidying up the house, doing laundry and thinking about what we'll do for dinner tonight. Not very exciting I know but the rest of my long weekend will more than make up for it, I'm sure!!

No comments: