Thursday, January 16, 2020

CanCon Thursday - Cue Synthesizer

This will be quick because I have a thing today.  I mean, I don't always need a lot of time and space to share a really great song with you, do I?

DestroyerIf you're a regular reader here,  you know that I've been looking forward to the late January release of "Have We Met" by Destroyer for a while now. As it's Cancon Thursday here, I thought I'd share the latest Destroyer song, Cue Synthesizer. This makes 3 songs which have been released and so far, I love them all.

Earlier this week Pitchfork published an article and interview with Dan Bejar (check it out: Destroyer's Dan Bejar Serenades the Apocalypse). It's really a great read and made me even more excited to hear "Have We Met" in it's entirety. 

For now, untitl thewe'll just have to be happy with Cue Synthesizer. Enjoy xo

I look around the room, I see a room of pit ponies
Drowning forever in a sea of love


No comments: