Friday, May 11, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday - Gypsy

For a couple of weeks now this song has been in my head, a lot.  Not sure why but you can't always figure these things out.

There is something about hearing Stevie Nicks sing that just makes me smile.  She just seems like the kind of person who gives no fucks what folks think about her, she's just happy in herself, loving her music.  Now, this is a Fleetwood Mac song not a Stevie Nicks song, I know.  I have a lot of good memories from my childhood which are attached to Fleetwood Mac.  My friends and I would listen to them a lot.  By the time I was in high school, they became a bit of a guilty pleasure for me as I started to discover "cooler" music.  I still listen to that cool music but I also still enjoy Fleetwood Mac.

Anyway, I wanted to share this very very 80's video with you for Gypsy. It really does look like 1982 (except the retro bits) if 1982 could have a look.  Let me know if you get this stuck in your head too lovelies xo

No comments: