Friday, May 04, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday - Mr. Tillman

May the fourth be with you today folks.

Star Wars day is an awesome day and while I doubt that I'll run into anyone in a Chewbacca costume today, it would be pretty fucking cool if I did.

So, a year ago this weekend I took off to Toronto all by my bad self to see Father John Misty.  It was a marvelous show and I've listened to "Pure Comedy" more times than I could possibly count since.

The FJM folks are releasing a new record in a few weeks, "God's Favourite Customer" will be out June 1.  I have my copy (red vinyl yes please) pre-ordered and have been enjoying the first three tracks (which got leaked so they had to release them!) for the past couple of weeks.  Mr Tillman and Co. finally released a video of "Mr Tillman."  I love this video, so much.  It's funny and weird and very very "Josh Tillman" if you know what I mean!

Well..you can see what I mean kittens xo


No comments: