Friday, May 18, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday - Passionate Kisses

How was your week?  Do you totally love that it's Friday (yes, I do realize that for two days now I've announced the day of the week and if you're reading this on a future Tuesday you won't really care)? And it's the Friday of a long weekend! AND I'm only working a 1/2 day today so that's all pretty good stuff.

The week has been filled with a lot of pretty good stuff actually. Has your week been full of good stuff?

Been listening to some good new music and some beloved favourites too. Originally, I planned to post a different song but haven't been able to track down a video for it yet (I said "yet" - when I find one I'll share it so I'll not tell you what it is today).  I switched gears a bit but I think you'll like it.

The song I'm sharing with you today is an oldie but oh so such a goodie.  A lot of folks, folks who aren't paying attention you could say, think that this song is a Mary Chapin Carpenter song but it's not (and really, her version sounds like she was trying to copy the original).  This song is a Lucinda Williams song.  She wrote it, I love how she sings it (her voice is just the shit!) and it's a toe tapper.  Of course, after you listen to it, you realize that for Lucinda, it's definitely not too much to demand a full house and a rock and roll band!

Enjoy kiddies xo

No comments: