Thursday, May 03, 2018

CanCon Thursday - Stuck In The Rain

So I'm enjoying doing the covers and the pleasures thing so much that I'm going to start CanCon Thursday. I'm a big supporter and fan of Canadian music so I'm going to share of my favourite home grown tunes here in the coming weeks.

This morning, just as Gracie and I were sitting down to eat our breakfast, the sky opened up and the rain started falling, hard, straight down.  It's been so nice the past couple of days that all of the windows were open.  Such a beautiful sound, spring rain, and the smell... so fresh and clean and lovely.  At the moment, stuff is finally greening up around our neighbourhood and hopefully the trees will be showing off for us soon.

An hour later, as I sat in my car this morning, waiting for a break in the rain to make a run for my office, I was reminded of this classic 80's tune by the Payola$.  It's quite perky for a song about rain, a good one to dance in puddles to if you're so inclined!!

Happy Thursday to you puddle dancers xo


No comments: