Friday, September 12, 2008

straw bag


straw bag
Originally uploaded by Julep67
It’s been so dark all morning that the street lights are still on outside. It’s warm enough but dark. I’m afraid of the dark. It’s dark in the mornings, darker and darker each day. Soon, it’ll be cold and dark. Before I know it, I won’t be able to wear sandals to work or carry my big ass (but totally awesome) straw tote bag back and forth to work. It’s an awesome bag and it only cost $5. When you find an awesome bag at a bargain price, you hate to stop using it.

Mark has started his fluids only fast thing. He’ll be going into the hospital for tests tomorrow morning and can only have clear fluids from now until he’s released tomorrow evening. I think that we’ll be having chicken broth and jello for dinner tonight. I’m sure he’ll be very happy when this is over, not to mention that he’ll be hungry. Maybe I can twist his arm and get him to go to my favourite Vietnamese restaurant on the way home… I wonder if I’ll be able to convince him to go for more soup after he’s done, maybe not.

No comments: