Monday, September 22, 2008

Hacked Off Harper

So, I subscribe to a listserv from the PM's office. It's a news release thing and it would appear that someone hacked it over the weekend because when I checked my email this morning I found this:


Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:34:54 -0000
From: Stephen Harper
Subject: Why you shouldn't fear me
To: ALLNEWS_E@LSERV.PMO-CPM.GC.CA
List-Help:
List-Unsubscribe:
List-Subscribe:
List-Owner:


Hi The Average Canadian,

Stephen Harper wanted to tell you...

My name is Stephen Harper. I am an ALBERTAN, here me roar! My goal is to make Canada America's 51st state and destroy health care that all Canadians cherish by infusing my propaganda with hard core ad hominem attacks. Please vote for me, because if you do, I promise you'll be able to vote for McCain 2012!

We are a tar sands level party, not a grass roots party. We consider anything with the word \"Green\" offensive, except for the almighty American dollar, which we hope to be able to implement in the coming months! We shall first have to make sure that American and Canadian jelly beans have the same standards, and then we shall proceed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend,

Take care,

Stephen \"I can lead you to Hell but not back\" Harper

If you agree click here.

No comments: