Friday, July 11, 2008

andy and sam


andy and sam
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Right now, I'm waiting for the office mover guys to arrive. My colleagues have finished their packing and have moved up to the "castle" as we call it (the central office). There are a lot of changes going on in our organization right now. The changes feel really good and they are the kinds of things that a person can get excited about. It is so nice to be participating in planning exercises that are actually moving forward and to be working in an amazingly supportive environment. Moving into this job was really one of the smartest moves I've made in a really long time!

Last night, I suggested to Mark that this weekend, we do much napping. Napping and doing nothing. I just want to veg out and do as little as I can get away with.

I don't feel well rested right now, I haven't all week actually. Neither of us has slept well and I am going to blame the weather but I think that we're still getting over feeling shitty last week. Apparently, the other night I was dreaming and I was talking and wimpering in my sleep. At one point, I grabbed onto Mark's arm and woke him up. I have no recollection of this but I have a vague rememberance of some strange dreams.

Hopefully, getting rested up and watching season 2 of my new favourite show (Kathy Griffin's "my life on the d-list") will allow me to recharge my batteries and stop crying in my sleep!!

No comments: