Saturday, August 26, 2006

craptacular

I'm still feeling wonky. The symptoms have changed though, from allergy madness (sneezy, watery eyes, dizzy, sleepy) to more of a stomach flu thing.

I had no appetite this morning but by around 1 p.m., I was starving. I actually felt a little better. Mark's uncle and cousin were here to visit Joe and wanted to take us out for lunch. Because I was so hungry and feeling better, I went along. The meal was lovely but unfortunately, it was a huge mistake.

I've spent the better part of this afternoon, let's just say "not feeling very well." On an up note, it was nice to see the uncle and cousin and before I started feeling completely sick again, we got some groceries.

In a moment, I'll be heading to the sofa though. We have a bunch of stuff in the ole DVR to watch and right now, that's about all I can face.

Happy Saturday kiddos.

No comments: