Friday, August 04, 2006

breezy

I can breathe! I could actually breathe before but today, the air was clear, there was a lovely breeze and while it was warm outside, it was not muggy and yucky and just generally gross out of doors.

What a pleasant surprise!! I actually sat outside with a friend and ate my lunch under a shade tree this afternoon. Also, after work tonight, I actually did a little weeding in the front yard. Now, of course, the sun was still really hot and I felt a little woozy afterwards but I actually did it. All week I've been wanting to get at it (because the weeds in the yard are the only things thriving in this weather) but just couldn't bear the thought with the temperatures so high.

Anyway, it's all done and I can relax for the most part, for the rest of the long weekend. Hope you all have a happy Simcoe Day (for those of you in Ontario -- happy whatever it's called on Monday where you are) Weekend!!

No comments: