Tuesday, May 02, 2006

morning time


pink tulips
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Just lately, it feels like the only time that I have to myself is in the mornings.

Before I started my new job, I used to be able to take a lunch break. I'd usually sit at my desk and blog while I ate my lunch but recently, it's not happening. I'm eating my lunch at my desk but I'm working full stop while I do it.

The reason for this is that I've still got tasks from my old job that are hanging around. They feel a bit like an albatross right now. That's not good.

I know that eventually, I'll be giving up those extra tasks and I'll be able to concentrate on my new job (which I'm really enjoying). The "in the meantime" time is tough though.

We're really busy at home too for some reason. It seems like every night after work, we're out running errands until 6 or 7. That wouldn't be so bad if we went to bed at 10 or 11 but we don't, we go to bed at 9. It's a short night.

Anyway, I'm sure this pace won't last much longer. I hope it won't anyway. I miss reading everyone's journals and just having time to chill out.

Yikes, I'm a whiney bitch, aren't I?

No comments: