Wednesday, May 24, 2006

late night...

I'm a little pooped, it's been an extraordinarily long day today. I had to work quite late tonight as we had an event this evening. The whole thing went really well and everyone seemed really happy, which is the main thing, really.

Stupidly, I got up at my normal time this morning so by the time I got ready to head for home (about an hour or so ago), I was blindingly tired. Of course, now that I'm home, I'm a little wired. It's that feeling of being really tired but you can't settle down to sleep. Hopefully that won't be the case, if I'm lucky, I'll be asleep before my head hits the pillow but right now, it doesn't feel like that.

Oh, btw, we had DVR'd AI5 tonight and it took us about 35 minutes to bop through the whole 2 hour show. We're both pretty pleased (but not entirely surprised) that Taylor won. What a nice change, to have a seemingly genuinely nice person win one of those things, and he loves music too. Hurray for the anti-Mariah!!

No comments: