Thursday, March 30, 2006

wish list


kingscourt backyard
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
This morning I was thinking about how much I can't wait to see the lilacs bloom again.

We had a lilac in our yard at the old house and hated to leave it behind. When we moved in to our new house, we realized that there was a lilac there too. Fortunately, it's very close to my kitchen window so I could see the bloom and smell them while I stood at the sink. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

I also found out last night that Architecture in Helsinki are playing in Toronto and Montreal in May. It might be a nice birthday gift for me if I got to see one of those shows. Given that they are from the land down under, I doubt very much that they tour much in our neck of the woods.

On the Joe front, we're back to wait and see again. For a few days, we were optimistic that he'd get back to the nursing home quickly. It's not looking like that will happen. He's developed some new symptoms and we're not sure exactly what his prognosis is at the moment. Hopefully tonight, we'll get to meet with the doctor again. It doesn't feel like we're going to be given good news but, knowing Joe, you never know.

No comments: