Thursday, March 16, 2006

mending and dreams


speedy auto glass
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I went back to work yesterday. I felt marginally better but it was a really long day. It seemed long anyway.

Last night, I was completely exhausted, to the point where I felt as if I was completely incoherent by the end of the day. I honestly don't think I moved a muscle all night last night. I woke up about 30 minutes before the alarm went off this morning. I don't even remember falling asleep last night, it seems more like I passed out.

One thing I do recall though is a weird dream I had. It wasn't a bad weird dream but it was odd. I dreamed that Mark and I were out somewhere, not sure where exactly, it could have been costco or a garage. We ran into Stuart and Bob from Belle and Sebastian. They were having bus issues and weren't going to be able to drive to their next show.

Mark and I offered to drive some folks in our car and helped them arranged cars for everyone in the band. When we got to the venue, for some reason, we were given press passes so I was able to stand in the front and take lots of photos and no one said anything to me.

It was a little strange but good.

So, I'm back at work today again. Feeling a little better than yesterday and hanging on for the weekend. I feel like I really need a couple of days to sleep so I can get rid of this nasty bug. Bug be gone, please. Soon, now. Seriously!

No comments: