Friday, July 15, 2005

friday feast

Here is my version of the 55th edition of the Friday Feast. This will have to do, in lieu of a real post, because I'm still pretty fried by the heat at the moment.

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Mary. I don't think, at this point in my life that I would change my name. It's my name. Often, as children, I think we muse about changing out name to that of our favourite pop star or a tv favorite but now, I wouldn't change it.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Cotton, polar fleece. Comfortable stuff. I like all kinds of colors and patterns so that would probably change with the seasons. I really like clothes that are comfortable, warm in the winter, cool and breathable in the summer and that require no maintenance. Toss 'em in the washer and the into the dryer, no irons please. Not sure how that would look but it might seem a lot like pjs!

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Cleaning the bathroom. I'm sure I don't have to paint you a picture as to why. Having said that, I'm always glad when it's done because it looks so good (even if it's only for a moment).

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I'm not fond of critters like mice or rats but I'm not terrified of them. I don't think that I can trace it back to anything specific. I'm just not fond of having critters in the house!

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

In my office. I can see my digital camera, plugged in and sitting on top of my cpu, I can see a fake "road sign" that has Bart Simpson on it and says "Radical Road" and I can see a yellow plastic coaster on the top of my desk.

No comments: