Sunday, February 15, 2004

weekend wrap up

The weekend isn't technically over for me yet because I'm one of the few folks around who gets "heritage day" off tomorrow. The weekend's been really nice so far though.

Friday night, Mark and I stopped off at Costco on the way home and picked up some King Crab legs and some giant prawns. Last night, we had his dad over for dinner and it was fabulous. The seafood was gorgeous, Mark did an amazing job with it (like he does with everything he touches in the kitchen). I spent the best of yesterday just puttering around the house. It had gotten really flithy while I was sick and it needed a good once over. It looks good now and I felt like I had actually accomplished something when I was done.

Today was a super lazy day. We slept in, went out for breakfast and then came home and had a nap. I've been sort of dragging my butt around for a week now so the extra sleep was loverly. Tomorrow I have a bunch of stuff to do (dentist first thing, shopping with my mum in the a.m., lunch with the girls). I'm looking forward to it though, it'll be a really good day off.

Anyway, I'm just toddling off to bed but took a quick quiz (gee I love these silly things) on the way, here it is:

You are Mohair
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is set,
but that's okay since you are good at covering
up your mistakes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: