Monday, February 16, 2004

pearly whites

I had an awesome cleaning / check up at the dentist this morning. I'm really happy that my teeth are all healthy and strong but all that baking soda they blast you with has left my mouth really sore tonight. The underside of my tongue got absolutely pounded with the stuff. Yuck!! Oh well, can't complain, at least I don't have to go back again until the end of November.

My day off was really nice. After the dentist, my mum and I went shopping and then I met some girlfriends for lunch. Mark was able to get off work early so we spent the afternoon together. I feel really rested and refreshed after the weekend. Anyway, here's another fun quiz, which colour are you?


AQUA



You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!


No comments: