Tuesday, February 10, 2004

mmm...no post yesterday. Guess the day just flew by. I think it did anyway. Looking back, it feels like it was a long time ago. It also feels like it must have been a bit of a blur...odd.

I'm pretty sure that I have the February blahs. It's all the snow. I don't hate the winter and snow doesn't generally get to me but the trudging is wearing me down. Boots and hats and mits and scarves. To go from the house to the car, you have to bundle up until you resemble the Michelin man. Last winter, we'd get snow and then a thaw...and then it would happen all over again. This winter it's just been cold and snow and wind. I want to see my lawn again. I don't care if it's brown, it would just be nice to see. I've also noticed that we don't have as many birds in our feeder this year as we did last year. I guess that's good. It must mean that they've all taken off for warmer parts.

Other than just feeling tired and blah, not much is happening this week. Work is kinda busy and I'm plugging away at too many things all at once. I know it's not nice to wish your life away so I won't...but I am looking forward to the weekend. I so wanted to pull the covers up over my head this morning and stay in bed all day. I had to get up though, will have to do the same thing tomorrow, and thursday and friday. The worst part about it is that on Saturday, when I actually can sleep in, I probably won't be able to. I'll probably be awake and chirpy at 5 a.m.

Oh well, c'est la vie, right?

No comments: