Friday, December 19, 2003

Yikes!! It's Friday again, here's the Friday Five:

1. List your five favorite beverages.

Water, strong black coffee, Diet Coke with lime, fresh squeezed orange juice, cranberry juice.

2. List your five favorite websites.

All the sites listed in my blog roll, MLS.ca, The New York Times online, Blogger and All Music


3. List your five favorite snack foods.

Wowee Maui Skinny Sticks, clementine oranges, bananas, Royal Gala apples and anything chocolate.

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.

Not that we play too often but I like Scrabble, Monopoly (we have the Coronation Street version), Trivial Pursuit, Cribbage and Solitaire.

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.

We don't have a games system but I like playing FreeCell Pro and Tetris on our machine. Back in the day (yes, I am a child of the '80's) I loved hanging out in the arcade and playing Frogger, Centipede and Tron.

No comments: