Friday, December 05, 2003

Well, no Friday Five today. I guess I don't need a Friday Five to write a post on Friday. I could sum up my week here but I don't think I'll depress you all with that. Everything is just happening all at once and it's getting to me. Today is a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday was particularly stressful, for many reasons but it's not really something I can talk about at the moment, not here anyway.

I can honestly say that I haven't even seen the news this week, or heard it, or really even read much of it. This is sort of odd because I'm usually all up on what's happening. I'm just a little brain-dead and out of sorts I guess. I have Monday off which is nice. I had originally booked off next Friday but our office holiday luncheon thing is happening that day so I figured I should go. After that though, I'm off work until January 5. I'm so looking forward to the break.

I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend. We were thinking of taking a road trip and then decided against it and now, weather permitting, we're thinking of another, much shorter one. Tomorrow I'll probably just stick close to home and try to get some stuff done. If we go anywhere it'll just be for the night, probably Saturday. We'll see. I think I've rambled on enough though.

If you are in the Ottawa region, The Glads are having a CD release party tomorrow night. The details can be found on their page. Rock on, sisters and brothers!

No comments: