Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The sun is shining here today and it's freezing cold. It snowed last night and this time it seems to be sticking around a bit. The nice thing about it though is that the sun and the snow put together make stuff super bright and sparkle-y. It's actually really pretty.

Well, for the first time in a while, I'm really excited about some stuff. Unfortunately, I don't feel that this public spot is the best place to discuss them but, hopefully soon, I'll be posting all about it here.

Both of them are things that I'm looking forward to, that I hope I will get to do and talking about the specifics of them may end up jinxing them (yes, I'm a little superstitious...and a little paranoid at times). When I can though, I'll fill you all in. Yay for looking forward to stuff!!

No comments: