Monday, September 08, 2003

So it was my blog's birthday yesterday and I didn't post. I suck!

Don't blame me though, blame blogger, it was intermittent at best all weekend. I can't believe that it's been a year since I started this. One of my goals, when I started, was to write more and hopefully that would lead me to read more again. My writing isn't always (hardly ever actually) super interesting or witty but it's always honest. I've also been reading more over the past few months than I have in a long time. I'm falling back in love with books again. This is particularly good because we have an entire room of books at home, a good 25% of which I've not looked at yet.

It feels good to have accomplished these goals. The past 12 months have been full of really positive changes for me and I have this little blog to thank for many of them. Happy birthday friend!

No comments: