Thursday, September 11, 2003

So, all work and no play makes Peggy...Something? Something? Oh yeah, brain-dead!

Today was long and exhausting. I worked until 6:30 p.m. (I'm normally done at 4:30 p.m.) and still can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. At this point, if I did see a light, I'd be looking for a train to be attached. The nice thing about this is that four weeks from now, it'll be all over for another year...Hopefully. We're looking down the nose of some pretty serious organizational changes at work. I'm not 100% how that will effect me and, at the moment, neither does anyone else.

I've decided to try not to worry about it too much. Apparently, we'll be informed as details become available. It's looking like that won't happen until at least Christmas. Change is good, I like change. That's one of the reasons I enjoy working where I do. Due to the nature of what we do, it's a very dynamic environment. Right now though, I'd love to have more details about this particular change. Unfortunately, none are available. Literally, no one knows how this whole restructuring thing is going to play out.

If nothing else, it should be an interesting ride over the next few months. Hopefully, I'll be able to avoid motion sickness!


Which HP Kid Are You?

No comments: