Tuesday, October 29, 2002

It seems to be taking me longer to adjust in the change of seasons this year. I'm not sure if that is because I'm getting older or because our summer was so long and so hot and humid. Part of the problem may be the lingering cold symptoms I've had for a few weeks now. Every morning when I get to work, my hands are like ice cubes for the first 3 hours or so. No matter what I do, I can't warm them up. Also, the cold air just seems to take my breath away the past few days. I went out of the office at lunch to grab a sandwich from the cafeteria in the next building. When I came back inside, I was coughing and sneezing like crazy. It's very damp and dull today, thankfully, the trees are in full colour around our office building so they brighten things up a lot. Hopefully the sun will pop out this afternoon. The day just seems so much better when there are rays of sunlight beaming through our windows. I'm not complaining though, our office is in an old mansion and the room I work in has two huge windows, with wide sills, covered in plants. It's quite pretty actually, as offices go. I'd rather be here than in a cubicle somewhere.

No comments: