Sunday, October 13, 2002

Good morning, good morning...it's a lovely morning!!

I woke up early this morning, and yesterday morning...around 4 a.m. Too early!! Yesterday, I couldn't get back to sleep but this morning I did and slept in until a delicious 7 a.m. I know that 7 a.m. doesn't sound like sleeping in on a Sunday to most folks but when you're up at 5 a.m. most days...it's a real treat!

The weekend has been good so far. Mark worked yesterday and I puttered around the house. Got some stuff up on Ebay for auction. I had sold a bunch of old CD's & Videos last spring and did pretty well with it. I have been cleaning again and have a huge box of videos I'm getting rid of. We got a DVD player for Christmas last year so we've been switching many of our old VHS cassettes over to DVD. I'm not replacing everything though. Anyway, the stuff I put up yesterday is mainly Disney stuff, the rest I'll put up in small lots over the next couple of weeks.

I finally watched the Ben Folds Live DVD that had arrived earlier in the week. It's great. About 9 tracks I think (I don't have it in front of me) and the sound and picture are terrific. I hope that more folks do stuff like that with live releases. It's a nice touch. We also got the newly re-released Hard Day's Night set on DVD but haven't watched it yet. I'm looking forward to that. We haven't watched it in a while and Paul's grandpa always cracks me up (he's a clean old man)!

It rained a little bit, off and on, yesterday. It looks like it might be a bit nicer today. It's a tad dreary outside but that's okay. If it did rain today, I wouldn't complain. It's still pretty dry around here and we could use the precipitation.

We're supposed to go to my folks' for Thanksgiving dinner today. Should be nice. I picked up a nice flowering plant (can't remember what it is exactly at the moment) for mum yesterday. Anyway, I feel the need for caffeine coming on so I should go get the coffee started now!

No comments: