Friday, October 30, 2020

Isolation Friday - Zoom Breakup

Happy Friday.

It's a pretty happy Friday for me because I have a day off. It was an unexpected treat that Principal Deane gave everyone at the University an extra day of vacation. Such a sweet thing and very appreciated.
Muck and the Mires

I'm spending the day working my way through a pretty extensive "to do" list of things I've been avoiding for the past couple of weeks. No idea how much of it I'll actually get to but it felt pretty nice writing it all down yesterday.

Today, I'm sharing a great song with you by Muck and the Mires. It's called "Zoom Breakup" from their recent EP "Take Me Back to Planet Earth. I think it's pretty appropriate to share this tune during these pandemic times. For sure there are a lot of couples who have been separated during the lock downs (or stuck together in weird circumstances) so there must be break-ups galore happening all over the place. 

Also, the EP is fantastic and you can get your copy on their bandcamp page here: https://muckandthemires.bandcamp.com/album/take-me-back-to-planet-earth

Check it out, have a fun dance around the house and stay safe, please? Wash your hands and wear a mask! Happy weekend kittens xo

There's a new way
that you can break up quick
so why delay
all you do is point and click

No comments: