Thursday, October 01, 2020

CanCon Thursday - Bad As They Seem

Happy Thursday.

It's CanCon day around here again so today, I'm sharing a mid-90's gem from Hayden, "Bad As They Seem." 

everything I long for

From his 1995 album, "Everything I Long For," Bad As They Seem was released as a single and the video did get played a bit at Much Music at the time. I think that the sentiment of the song is pretty appropriate for these pandemic days. The guy seems hopeless, he's in a dead end job, likes a girl he can't have and lives at home with his parents. He's stuck. I think a lot of us feel stuck right now. Even though staying home and being careful is the smart thing to do, it's not a lot of fun.

Give it a listen. It's not going to cheer you up necessarily but maybe your current situation may not seem so drab by comparison.

Stay safe kids, wear your mask, wash your hands xo

Someone who'll make me laugh
Someone to be my better half
Keep me warm under the sack
Share with me my midnight snack

No comments: