Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Take Me Outside

On Thursday's, I always share a Canadian song (which is why the heading is "Cancon Thursday")

Today, I'm sharing a song by Mo Kenney.  I don't remember the first time I heard Mo Kenney but I think it was on sound cloud and it was because of Joel Plaskett.  Pretty sure I remember that he was either sharing a song of hers or was following here... either way, I clicked through and listened to her and loved what I heard. She's a singer-songwriter from Nova Scotia and to date, she's released 3 great albums.  She's a terrific songwriter, singer and player.  Such a talent!

The song I'm sharing today is one of my favourites of her.  It's called "Take Me Outside" and you can find it on her 2014 album "In My Dreams." Enjoy xo

Take me outside
'Cause I'm gonna get mine
I just keep on thinking, it's a matter of time
Well I can't stand the wait
Is the party almost over

No comments: