Thursday, September 05, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Any Fool Can Fall in Love

It's Thursday so I am sharing a Canadian song with you all today. Jill Barber is a wonderful, talented singer-songwriter. Next week she starts a new tour and I'm very lucky to have tickets for the two shows (in Smiths Falls and Napanee). She is playing in some smaller places which I thinks is so lovely.

This particular tour is all about dedications which is very cool. It's called "dedicated to you" and Jill has been encouraging folks to make requests of their favourite song.

Today, I am sharing a favourite Jill Barber of mine, Any Fool Can Fall In Love, from her 2011 album Mischievous Moon. I love this record so it was tough to pick just one song to share but here it is!

Hope you enjoy it and if you do, pick up some tickets to see Jill in a town near you xo


You don't have to have a pot of gold
Doesn't matter, you're young or old
You've come to realize, all is told:
Any fool can fall in love


No comments: