Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of September 24

So it's Tuesday again.  The last one of September.  It's now officially fall which feels kind of nice.  It's my favourite season.  I like sweaters and wooly socks and leggings and the cooler weather.  The weather isn't exactly cooler right now, at least not around here, but it'll be here soon.

On Tuesdays, I share a cover song.  Because Bruce Springsteen is turning 70 this week, I'm sharing a song of his.  Now, I'm not the world's biggest Springsteen fan but I am a fan of a couple of his songs.  I am a pretty big fan of Soccer Mommy.  Soccer Mommy's cover "I'
m On Fire" is sweet and less haunting as the original.  You still hear the longing in her voice but it's softer, tender and I really like it.

Hopefully you'll enjoy this beautiful live version.  Happy Autumn everyone xo

At night, I wake up with the sheets soakin' wet
And a freight train runnin' through the middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire


No comments: