Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of September 10

I'm back in Ontario, arrived on Sunday night.  I won't fib, it was not easy to get on the plane in Kelowna.  This was my second visit to BC this year and it really feels like home to me. 

But, for now, Ontario is still home and I have work to do so, I guess I better get at it huh??

As today is Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover.  I love this version of Sylvia's "Nobody."  Chixdiggit are just so much fun and I think that nobody else could have made such a fun cover of this tune.  Hope you enjoy it just as much as do.  If you like this, I would strongly urge you to check out the rest of the record, Born on the First of July. It's over 20 years old but is still a great record!

Happy Tuesday kiddos xo

You say nobody's after you
The fact is what you say is true
But I can love you like nobody can, even better


No comments: