Friday, June 14, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - I've Been Waiting

I haven't mentioned it here before but I've been planning a trip recently.

Tomorrow I'm heading out of town for a couple of weeks. I'm going to a place I've never been before to see someone I haven't seen in a very long time.

To say that I'm excited about this trip would be the biggest understatement ever made. I look forward to many things... taking some time for myself, seeing a new place and renewing an old connection with someone I've wanted to see again for years and years.

I haven't figured out yet if I'll be posting while I'm away or not. Until I decide, I'm going to leave this song with you. It's an old favourite of mine. I have very fond memories of the Girlfriend album as it was a big deal around the time I started working at CFRC and was my first introduction the incredible Matthew Sweet.

This song is a perfect pop song and I love the sentiment.  Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  My not guilty just pleasure song this week is Matthew Sweet's "I've Been Waiting."

Happy weekend you beauties!! xo

The secret on your lips
That nobody knows
Gentle in your eyes
You can wear my clothes


No comments: