Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bert and ernie

It's storming here as I type this. Snow. Lots of it. It's everywhere!!

I think we're supposed to get close to 20 cm before it's all done. It's on days like this that I'm particularly grateful for our fab-o, snow plowing neighbour Tommy. He's awesome and he takes very good care of our driveway so we literally only have to shovel steps and porches and small laneways. The dogs must be happy with all of this snow too. Sam is probably sprawled out in the middle of the yard, rolling in it and eating it up. It's very cute.

Have you seen any of the new Conchords episodes yet? We saw the first one and have the second one in the DVR. I was a little disappointed that the song at the end was recycled but it was one I really liked so I quickly got over it. Thought I'd share this with you, it's a little interview from CNN with the lads. I had no idea that much of their inspiration came from bert & ernie.

No comments: