Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sick again


stones on the shore
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
or maybe still? I'm not sure. I was sick a few weeks ago but it wasn't like this. This is your classic chest cold. Cough, sore throat, loud barking noises, total body ache, ability to feel every molecule in your body, that kind of thing.

Fun stuff huh?

I'm at work today too, even more fun. I should have probably stayed in bed but I had stuff to do. Stuff that needed doing. Now I'm paying for it I think. I sort of feel like I have a bit of a fever. I think I had one last night too. I say think because I woke up at 3 a.m. or so, bathed in sweat and I thought, "hmmm...maybe I had a fever and it just broke."

In any event, I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. I have to, I cannot stay home cuz I have too much to do. Sad but true. I've become one of those folks I just hate.

No comments: