Wednesday, April 26, 2006

happy administrative professional's day!

how was your Wednesday?

Mine was lovely. Our VP treated all of the admin types in our area to a wonderful luncheon, in honour of Administrative Professionals Day. At first, I thought it would be tough to squeeze in as our fiscal year-end is this Friday. Once I got to the restaurant though, I really relaxed and enjoyed myself. Mostly abstainer me even had a cocktail. It was really nice treat. We work for some great people!!

In other news, not much is happening this week. As you can imagine, with year-end looming, I'm really busy at work, our evenings have been busy too and we're getting to bed much later than I'd like. The mornings have been tough this week.

I'm still feeling like I have a cold but each day is a little better. Night time is the worst though, if I don't put vicks on my throat, I cough all night. Not fun and definitely not good for someone who needs to sleep. One of these days I'll be back to normal, or as close to normal as is reasonable to expect!

No comments: