Wednesday, April 05, 2006

bronchitis


bronchitis
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I can report that at this moment, I feel no better than I did 24 hours ago.

sometimes I'm freezing cold.

sometimes I'm so warm that I am covered in sweat.

sometimes I have to blow my nose (for this I have lotiony tissue).

often, I cough so hard that I see stars and it hurts like crazy.

I really think that I have bronchitis again. tomorrow I'm going to see my doctor and find out what's happening

exactly. I haven't had bronchitis since 2001 but this feels the same. It could just be a bad chest cold but I'm not

messing around with it all the same.

I wasn't able to go to work today, I stayed home to rest. I was able to rest but didn't get much sleep. for some

reason, I can't sleep for more than two hours at a time right now. it's odd.

last night, on the way home from work, I stopped off at the drug store. I had syrop for congested chests, lozenges,

two boxes of lotion-y tissue and two tins of chicken noodle soup. as the cashier handed me my bag of stuff, she smiled

and said, "have a really nice evening." I guess she wasn't really paying attention to what I had in the bag.

so now, I'll head off to bed, to take more drugs and hopefully, to sleep. 'night all

No comments: