Friday, February 16, 2018

Guilty Pleasue Friday - Outside

I'm still ill.

Very sick, I have missed an whole week of work this week.  I feel moderately better.  Last night I took the garbage out.  I managed to walk to the end of the driveway, carrying something, and wasn't sick to my stomach.

Progress - my friends, that IS progress.

Whatever I have, it's the worst thing I've ever experienced.  Had it not been freezing rain on the weekend, I for sure would have gone to the ER because I was completely convinced that I was dying.  Miraculously, because my roommate is an angel and got me gravel and hydralyte and all of the things that you need when you have this thing, I am getting through it, slowly.

My guilty pleasure this week is another George Michael song.  I love me some GM.  This song particularly makes me smile and dance around my bedroom (no dancing today but smiling I can do).  I'm also envious of the folks who can go outside (not to have to sex outside, just to leave the house in general).  One day I'll be able to join them, but in the meantime, I can listen to George, tap my toes and dream about fresh air and sunshine and a life without vomit.

happy Friday lovelies xo



No comments: