Friday, February 17, 2017

Day 7 - 7 Songs from the 1990's Challenge

Originally posted over on facebook... find your cub kids club newsletters, chew a stick of "kiss mint" gum and enjoy!!

This is it, the last day, day 7 of Jane's "7 90's songs in 7 days" challenge already.

For those of you who knew me in the 1990's, it won't be tough to guess that my favourite band of the decade was cub. They played fun, fast songs. Shows were always a great time and cub gals were always very kind and sweet and genuinely nice people. I have so much more that I could say about the awesomeness that was cub but Gracie was injured today and she's bugging me to go hang out with her and I would like to do that.

Freaky is from cub's last album, Box of Hair. This video is particularly awesome. Enjoy.


No comments: