Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 2 - 7 Songs from the 1990's Challenge

This was originally posted on Facebook but I'm sharing it here too because good music deserves to be shared!!

Okay, today is day 2 of Jane's "7 90's songs in 7 days" challenge. As I mentioned yesterday, Jane did a Cancon version when she was challenged and I am sticking with that theme. The twist for me is I'm featuring songs by bands who would have crashed at my house while in Kingston for a show.

Today's song is Paste by Pluto. I remember they had a tag line "why be a star when you can be a planet?" I don't think Pluto was a planet for much longer after that (was it downgraded to a dwarf planet?). Anyway, I seem to remember that they were at our place on a weekend when my roommate Dan's mom was visiting town (Dan, am I remembering that correctly?). 

Enjoy, Vancouver's Pluto.


No comments: