Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 4 - 7 Songs from the 1990's Challenge

Originally shared on my Facebook page, if you don't like seeing it here too, well, that's just sad.

Day 4 of Jane's "7 90's songs in 7 days" challenge is here.

This is getting really boring I know but for those of you who missed day 1 through 3, I'll repeat it. A friend of Jane's challenged her last week to post "7 90's songs in 7 days", Jane decided to share Canadian songs only so her challenge became "7 90's Canadian songs in 7 Days." She's challenged me and my twist on her twist is that I'm sharing tunes by bands who would have crashed at my house while in Kingston for a show.

Today's song will get you dancing (and if you don't dance it should definitely get your tapping your toes under your desk if you're at work while you're reading this) - it's Ms. Lefevre by Maow.

Maow's full-length album, The Unforgiving Sounds of Maow is 21 minutes of fun. They played here in Kingston at the Wellington pub (I think) but I don't remember who else was on the bill.

Listen to Ms. Lefevre and dance your pants off with Tobey, CC and Neko!!


No comments: