Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 1 - 7 Songs from the 1990's Challenge

This was originally posted on Facebook but I thought I'd share it here too because it's been such fun this week!!

Totally amazing mid-90's CFRC radio star, Jane Mundell (aka DJ Hacker) has just completed a "7 90's songs in 7 days" challenge. She put a twist on it and made it a CanCon edition.

She's challenged me now to share "7 90's songs in 7 days." I'm going to twist her twist and make mine a 7 day's of CanCon 90's songs by folks who had to crash at my house while they were in Kingston for a show. I tried to always have clean towels and a minimal amount of dust bunnies on the floor with the hopes that it wasn't the worst place they would have to stay on their tour.

Her last share was of one of my favourite duos, the Inbreds. I'm starting mine off with another duo, from Winnipeg, Duotang


No comments: