Monday, August 11, 2008

dynamic duo


dynamic duo
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Mark went back to work this morning. We actually got up with the alarm this morning. It was, well, alarming to say the least.

It was a little sad to see him head out the door to work but sometimes you have to do these things. Sam moped around the house a bit and I could tell he was really missing Mark. When Mark came home for a break, Sam was super excited. It was pretty cool to watch actually.

Luckily, we managed to sneak in a visit to the dog park when Mark got home. The thunder started to roll about 5 minutes after we got in the door. I'm really getting tired of all of this rain we're getting. The gloomy-ness of it all did not exactly inspire me to be very energetic today. I mean, I got a few things accomplished but nearly the number of things I'd hoped to.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, I'm hoping for sunshine.

No comments: