Saturday, September 09, 2006

wrecked room


view of the wrecked room
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I'm a little tired at the moment.

mark and I both worked this morning, from around 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. I was kind of tired when I got up this morning, I'm dreaming about work a lot. When I got home, I wanted to have a nap but knew that I'd never sleep tonight if I did that.

instead, I went out with Mark and did a couple of errands.

I think we're home for the night. It's the end of frosh week today so it's quite busy out there in the big bad world. home feels good right now.

It's cosy too, the weather has turned a little cool. I don't mind it a bit but it's nice to be inside looking out at it rather than outside, shivering. I have to say, I really enjoy the changing seasons. fall might be extremely busy but it's also still my favourite time of the year.

No comments: