Friday, September 29, 2006

good grief, long day

11 hours. That's how long I was at the office today.

insanity.

oh well, it's almost over. tomorrow I will need to go into the office in a morning for a little while, there are a few loose ends that I need to tie up. I should have some time in the afternoon to chill out at home before our event tomorrow night but I'm not 100% sure that will happen. I'm not feeling stressed though, just sort of tired. I'm looking forward to it being over. One of my colleagues is the MRP for the event, she's feeling the stress in a huge way. I know that everything will work out just fine but still, you worry, right?

the entire month of September has been kind of crazy for me, between it being the busiest month of the year (no kidding!) at work, and Joe dying in the middle of it, I haven't really had much time to catch my breath.

October should be much better, I just keep thinking about that. September will soon be over and we can all sleep again!!

No comments: