Thursday, September 14, 2006

just fair

so the k-town fair started up today. I heard them testing the polar express the other day so kids will no doubt be able to "go faster" while listening to "welcome to the jungle."

as tradition would have it, it's raining. you can't have a fair without rain, right?

it's supposed to be quite nice tomorrow and saturday though, not something that the k-town fair has had much luck with in recent years. this is good. the sunshine is more than welcome because the really big annual event that I'm working on this weekend could really use some good weather. keep sunny thoughts in your head for saturday if you could, for me...well, up until around 10 p.m. anyway, then it can pour for all I care!!

I'm really pooped tonight, the week has caught up with me. I'm hoping for / expecting a second wind tomorrow. I'll sleep with the windows closed again tonight and hope for the best. I'm looking forward to getting back to a more normal routine in October...I really miss my sleep.

Oh yeah, while I am thinking about it, it's Justin's birthday tomorrow, but I think it is already tomorrow in Melbourne so it's actually right now...Happy Birthday Justin!!

No comments: