Saturday, September 02, 2006

empty lawn chairs


empty lawn chairs
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
it's Saturday morning and I could have slept in this morning.

could of but didn't. I feel rested though, and peaceful.

I can hear the coffee dripping and Mark's still sleeping. the house is pretty quiet, the fishies are all kind of dozy in their tanks right now too.

the forecast for the long weekend isn't terrific but that's okay. I'm heading into the office this morning (after I drop Mark off at work) for a few hours. one of the nice things about being in on the weekend is that usually no one else is around so you can putter at your own pace and play music loudly if you want.

this afternoon though, I'm done with work for the rest of the weekend. it'll be nice to be brain dead for a day or so.

No comments: