Tuesday, June 06, 2006

new gate


new gate
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Slowly, the work we're having on the house is getting done.

Our "handy guy" was here today, working on replacing our gate. It looks really nice and makes me excited about our new deck. That project most likely won't start until the fall but it'll be really nice when it does get here. We also need to have some work done on our front steps but none of these things are urgent, they'll happen when they happen.

Even though I have to be up quite early most mornings, I don't actually have to leave the house until shortly after 7 a.m. It's nice, I can get some stuff done around the house before work, and really ease into the day. Tomorrow though, I have be out of the house and at work by 6:30 a.m. Ugh. Oh well, the reason for the early hour is fine, it's just the thought of being out and about so early...I am feeling sleepy just from thinking about it...

No comments: