Friday, November 12, 2004

overtired

Yesterday ended up being a very very long day. We got home around 2 a.m. this morning. We had a really great time though, lots of fun, and the drive up and back was relatively uneventful so that's good. I got a couple of good pictures (which I'll probably post later because I can't really see straight at the moment to edit them).

This morning, we slept in until around 11 or so. The afternoon was spent doing nothing in particular. I can't actually remember much of it, I'm pretty sure that we watched a fair amount of tv. It was nice. Late this afternoon, we did errands and plan to toddle back to bed again very soon.

I have come to the sad realization that I'm officially old. I cannot do late night anymore; it absolutely takes it out of me. It's sad but true and I'll just have to face up to it!!

No comments: